● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Thorough understanding of React-native, its quirks, and workarounds.
● Must have at least one android app live in Google Playstore
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy loading, dom optimisations and AJAX.
● Android and iOS app development
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Basic sense of design when it comes to consumer facing apps.
● Understanding of build tools for Android and iOS
● Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
● Open and embracing the culture for the latest hot technologies.
● A high level of freedom, experimentation and responsibility.
Salary: Market standard with performance linked benefits Depending upon the candidates
Industry: Financial Technology
Functional Area: BFSI