● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Excellence in at least one framework like strongloop loopback, express.js, sail.js etc.
● Basic architectural understanding of modern day web applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience of external integrations is a plus
● Working knowledge of AWS, GCC, Azure
● Expertise with linux based systems
● Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
● Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
● Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems
Go-getter attitude and a passion for making killer web applications
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work in a high pressure environment
Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
Knowledge of D3/NodeJS/AngularJS/lodash etc.
Experience on Cloud as a platform or Infrastructure.
Inclination to application design standards
Salary: Market standard with performance linked benefits Depending upon the candidates
Industry: Financial Technology
Functional Area: BFSI