About the Business Analyst position
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who assist in improving the communication between our information technology capacity and our business objectives. Your duties will include supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
You should have good understanding of business processes as well as principles of technical teams' work. We also expect you to have good analytical capabilities and to be a result-driven team player.
Experience- 2 to 5years
Business Analyst responsibilities are:
- A business analyst serves as a liaison between developers and users, clients, management and IT.
- Using IT resources at an advanced level to create IT solutions, enabling Valuefy meet their goals
- Understanding data formats and translating them to useful process inputs.
- Understanding calculation logic and interacting with the clients on their queries
- Good knowledge of subject matter – both Finance and IT
- Doing product demonstrations internally as well as to clients
- Solution implementation from excel integration, data uploads, data checks
- Documenting Processes, meetings, flow diagrams, manuals, etc.
- Planning and monitoring
- Requirements organization and translating and simplifying requirements
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
Business Analyst requirements are
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of financial concepts applicable in Capital markets.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
- Being able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations
- Having a good understanding of des
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Flexible and able to adapt to business requirements
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Salary: Market standard with performance linked benefits Depending upon the candidates
- Industry: Financial Technology
- Functional Area: BFSI