● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy loading, dom optimisations and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of build tools like grunt / gulp / webpack
● Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
● Open and embracing the culture for the latest hot technologies.
● A high level of freedom, experimentation and responsibility.
Salary: Market standard with performance linked benefits Depending upon the candidates
Industry: Financial Technology
Functional Area: BFSI