PPE Frontend Job Description
A Principal Software Engineer is generally responsible for all the technical so carry out strategies to enhance integration and efficiency, providing technical guidance to software development teams whenever needed.
They must develop, document, and regulate systems to resolve problems identified through testing so that the software can meet end-user needs.
- Own and build rich front-end applications using the latest front-end technology: AngularJS, Bootstrap, Highcharts, etc.
- Lead the team by setting extremely high standards of coding and diligence. Guide the team to achieve it.
- Build the necessary team around yourself for the development, execution, and support of your product.
- Recommend new technology and ideas to improve sprints and efficiency.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments on product, compliance, and security.
- Collaborate with the Tech-leads to ensure that the client deliverables are met with the quality standards
- Build, develop, and manage the engineering team capable of carrying out initiatives
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer or Engineering Manager.
- Worked on building SaaS or Enterprise applications
- Expertise in Angular
- Expertise in web application profiling, performance, and security.
- Experience in building micro-frontend services
- Experience with building platform applications (plug-and-play architecture) or no-code applications
- Experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Desire to make pixel-perfect web products, using all the latest CSS tricks to push boundaries