- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build one product line end-to-end.
- Build necessary team around yourself for development, execution and support of your product.
- Lead the team by setting extremely high standards of coding and diligence. Guide the team to achieve it. If you haven't done this before, this opportunity isn't for you.
- Collaborate with CEO/product owners on product front and other technology leaders on tech front.
Required Experience, skills and abilities:
- Excellence in Strongloop Loopback framework. If you havent worked on big scale projects using this framework, this position isn't for you.
- Ability to go debug external npm packages and make changes in them if required.
- Previous experience in architecting web-apps. Must be able to solve typical scale related problems.
- Diligence for coding standards
- Must be god-like with git and git workflow
- Thorough knowledge of AWS, GCC, or Azure.
- Expertise with linux based systems
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is mandatory
- Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Go-getter attitude and a passion for making killer web applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
Salary: Market standard with performance linked benefits
- Industry: Financial Technology
- Functional Area: BFSI / Investment Tech / Wealth Tech