Role: UX Designer
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our firm.
UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
What we offer you?
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Opportunities to interact and work in international geographies
- Getting to work with our customers and be part of the next level evolution in the fintech space
- Our values (A.E.I.O.U) are to live by that translates in our day to day interaction and actions
- Salary: Market standard with performance linked benefits
- Industry: Financial Technology
- Functional Area: BFSI / Investment Tech / Wealth Tech
Valuefy Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a premier investment technology lab with cutting-edge solutions serving the leading financial institutions in India and across the world. Founded in 2010, Valuefy has grown over the years and today services more than USD 200 Billion of AUM by empowering more than 500,000 customers to make informed decisions.
Company Profile: https://www.valuefy.com/