Role: Full-Stack Developer.
Job type: Full time
Role type: Technical
Functional Area: BFSI / Investment Tech / Wealth Tech
About the role:
A full stack developer is an engineer who can handle all the work of databases, servers, systems
engineering, and clients. Depending on the project, what customers need may be a mobile stack, a Web
stack, or a native application stack.
You will be responsible for -
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● 3 to 5 Years of professional experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Excellence in at least one framework like strongloop loopback, express.js, sail.js etc.
● Basic architectural understanding of modern day web applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience of external integrations is a plus
● Working knowledge of AWS, GCC, Azure
● Expertise with linux based systems
● Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
● Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
● Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems
we offer you?
• An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
• Getting to work with our customers and be part of the next level evolution in the fintech space
• Our values (A-Adaptability, E-Excellence, I-Integrity-Ownership-Un-inhibited) are to live by that
translates in our day to day interaction and actions